Last updated: January 16, 2021
Menemsha has developed procedures and practices to periodically review the use of personal information in order to ensure that our data processing practices comply with recognized standards of personal data protection. Such standards include the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
This Privacy statement explains how Menemsha is collecting, using, and disclosing personal information from our customers and other parties visiting this website or in business with Menemsha.
Categories of personal data we collect
- Identification and contact data that allows us to communicate with you, such as first name, last name, job title, company name, phone number, email address, ZIP/Postal code and city.
- Relationship information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of services that may interest you, contact preferences, languages, marketing preferences.
- Transaction information about how you interact with us, including inquiries, customer account information, order and contract information, billing and financial data, details for taxes, transaction and correspondence history.
- Any information that you voluntarily share with us such as feedback or opinions.
- Information about how you use and interact with our websites. Device information such as referring website, pages your device visited and the time that your device visited our website.
- Vendor/contractor screening information, such as professional qualifications, licenses and certificates, work permits, government identification documents, potential conflicts of interest, and ultimate beneficial ownership, each as permitted or required by applicable law.
- User related data on Menemsha systems such as usernames and (hashed) passwords, recovery email addresses and security logs.
What do we use this data for?
Menemsha collects personal data that you provide to us directly when you request information about our company or services. Menemsha may also process your contact information to send emails and communicate with you via email regarding our services, news and events which may be of interest to you, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences and to which you consented.
In the context of doing business with a customer or other entity, Menemsha also processes personal data for providing specific services, like architecture and interior design, facility survey and assessment, and general contracting services.
- For the performance of a contract: The development and undertaking of services you have purchased or of any other contract with Menemsha.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news and general information about other services which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you: We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as identifying website usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website, to advertise on third-party websites to you after you visited our website, for payment processing, or to contact you.
How long we retain your data and how we protect it
Menemsha makes reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse.
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
You can contact us regarding the processing of your personal data, or for exercising your rights to:
- Obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- Ask that we update the personal data we hold about you, or correct such personal data that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- Ask that we delete personal data that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal data if you believe that there is no (longer a) lawful ground for us to process it;
- Withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on consent);
- Receive a copy of the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such personal data to another party (to the extent the processing is based on consent or a contract);
- Object to our processing of your personal data for which we use legitimate interest as a legal basis, in which case we will cease the processing unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
You have also the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing. If you do not want to continue receiving any direct marketing from us, you can contact us or use the unsubscribe function available in any such communication.
In order to exercise any of your rights, you can send us a request, indicating the right you wish to exercise using the contact information at the top of this document.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we may need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw consent on our website at any time by visiting our cookie declaration.
About the use of our website
This website uses interfaces with social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others. If you have an account on these social media sites, these sites may make a connection between your visit and your personal information. Before you choose to “like” or share your information through these services, we recommend that you review their Privacy policies.
Menemsha does not knowingly allow any third party to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Menemsha website.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. No part of our website is designed to attract minors and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that Menemsha has in our database the personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How to contact us